Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

December Photo Project (a late start)





I heard about this Project through a facebook friend, and then saw where lots of bloggers that I am following are doing this. I thought it would be a great "boost" for me to post on my blog everyday! I take pictures all of the time, I just have a hard time following up with blogging!
 If you are interested in doing this project and starting a few days late like myself, then go over to December Photo Project 

This is Emma Kate's first Christmas. We have put up the Christmas tree (even a small one on her dresser) and all the decorations. the town parade was this past weekend and we loaded up and braved the windy weather and Emma Kate slept in the truck until Santa made his grand appearance. but hey, that is the most important part right? So, I am sad to say that we only snapped one photo of her at the parade and my hair was TOO wind blown in the picture to even brave putting it up on my blog for the world to see! I will share with you dear followers the little helper I had while putting up the tree last week........


We have learned to "touch, not pull" OR to sit and look. She is one smart little booger!  Our little Cutie Patootie!!!! I did not want to push our luck, so I have opted out of putting gifts under the tree, especially since we will be at my parents for Christmas. 

She just turned 10 months old yesterday and I feel time slipping away from me....... Our precious baby in her 10 month pictures yesterday. .....being sweet and posing now.......
One sweet picture is enough.......now to be a little ham for the camera...................


Well, I have tried to cram the past 5 days into this post, since I am starting on this project late. Emma Kate and I usually chill around the house and snap pictures and play...so welcome to our fun-filled life, a life that some people find boring, however we LOVE our life and are truly BLESSED!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem for all those SAHM

Song for a Fifth Child

By Ruth Hulburt Hamilton

Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
Empty the dustpan, poison the moth,
Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
Sew on a button and butter the bread.

Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
She's up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.

Oh, I've grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due,
Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo.

The shopping's not done and there's nothing for stew
And out in the yard there's a hullabaloo
But I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo
Look! Aren't his eyes the most wonderful hue?
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
But children grow up as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.