Background

Thursday, December 9, 2010

December Photo Project Dec 8th

I have to say, I completely forgot about tonight's blog. All I can think about is going to bed, so it will be made short and sweet .....
Little booger LOVES to help me in the kitchen, so my days are filled with her under my feet "helping" me. She gets a kick out of the dishwasher and my tupperware cabinet. Not quite sure why, but whatever keeps her busy while I am busy in the kitchen! :-)
I took pictures today, but I am too tired to actually download them tonight. The photo below is an account of a regular occurrence in the kitchen! This was taken the other day. Here she is, mommy's little helper. I fill the dishwasher and she empties it, only she takes it out before it has a chance to go through the cleaning process! That's my little booger!
Goodnight dear followers! Maybe we can hope for a little more adventure tomorrow? Maybe a few pictures and a much more exciting post? One can only hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem for all those SAHM

Song for a Fifth Child

By Ruth Hulburt Hamilton

Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
Empty the dustpan, poison the moth,
Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
Sew on a button and butter the bread.

Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
She's up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.

Oh, I've grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due,
Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo.

The shopping's not done and there's nothing for stew
And out in the yard there's a hullabaloo
But I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo
Look! Aren't his eyes the most wonderful hue?
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
But children grow up as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.