Background

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fun Follow Friday

My Wee View
I know that it is not Friday, but I found this tonight and thought it would be okay to be one day behind in the blogging world! lol!
Fun Follow Friday hosted by Simply Stacie and My Wee View. The goal of this hop is to get new Google Friend Connect Followers for your blog and be introduced to new blogs to follow! They wanted to keep it fun and easy so all you have to do is add your blog link and start blog hopping and following away! You aren’t required to write a post for your blog for Fun Follow Friday unless you want to (but they really appreciate it if you do – to help get the word out).
I hope to meet y'all!!!! Looking forward to blogging with all the moms!


1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Have a great rest of your week.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi
    http://www.littleyayas.com/
    ~Your blog is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Poem for all those SAHM

Song for a Fifth Child

By Ruth Hulburt Hamilton

Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
Empty the dustpan, poison the moth,
Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
Sew on a button and butter the bread.

Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
She's up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.

Oh, I've grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due,
Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo.

The shopping's not done and there's nothing for stew
And out in the yard there's a hullabaloo
But I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo
Look! Aren't his eyes the most wonderful hue?
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
But children grow up as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.