Background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adding a Signature to My Posts

So I am trying so hard to get an automatic signature added to each posts. I don't know if it is because I am completely illiterate when it comes to blogs, or if the blogs are just really that difficult. I feel that it is probably the first and not the latter of the two! So this post is more of a test. I am thinking I will have to add my signature after every post until someone can be so kind as to help me out. Keep in mind, that if you are so kind as to leave me instructions, please keep them short and simple. I am a dummy when it comes to the blogs! I hope that I will become a pro sooner rather than later!





1 comment:

  1. This site: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ has tons of info and includes a tutorial about how to get your signature to post for each blog post you do. I just checked and it says that they are doing site maintenance but will be back up within 24-48 hours. Good luck and love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Poem for all those SAHM

Song for a Fifth Child

By Ruth Hulburt Hamilton

Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
Empty the dustpan, poison the moth,
Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
Sew on a button and butter the bread.

Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
She's up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.

Oh, I've grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due,
Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo.

The shopping's not done and there's nothing for stew
And out in the yard there's a hullabaloo
But I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo
Look! Aren't his eyes the most wonderful hue?
Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
But children grow up as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.